FIVE POINTS OF BROTHERHOOD FELLOWSHIP
BY: Sir Godfrey Gregg, Grand Commanding Officer
(1) Foot-to-Foot: Symbolizes our willingness to stand with our Brothers and Sisters.
(2) Knee-to-Knee: Symbolizes our support for the uplifting acts of our Temple.
(3) Hand-to-Hand and Hand-to-Back: Symbolizes our Unity with our Brothers and Sisters, and Hand-to-Back symbolizes our intent to protect our Brothers and Sisters even while they are not present.
(4) Chest-to-Chest: Symbolizes our recognition that we are the Children of One Father, provided for by His care and the breast of One Mother has given us suck.
(5) Mouth-to-Ear: Symbolizes our intent to support, as men, the dignity of our Character, and to say directly to my brother anything I may have for him.
PEACE AND LOVE